KetamineLAST UPDATED: Tuesday December 14, 2021
What is it?
General, short-acting anesthetic with hallucinogenic effects. Sometimes used to facilitate sexual assault crimes.
Special K, Cat Valium, Kit Kat, K, Super Acid, Super K, Purple, Special La Coke, Jet, Vitamin K
How is it used?
• Liquid mixed with liquids
• Powder that is snorted mixed in drinks, or smoked
How does it affect the body?
- Hallucinatory effects last 30-60 minutes
- Distorts sights and sounds
- Induces feelings of calmness and relaxation, relief from pain
- Immobility and amnesia
- Body feels out of control
- Agitation, depression, unconsciousness