"Growing Up Drug Free" is a guide that offers information that can help you raise children who understand the risks of substance use.
- An overview of substance use among children, youth, and young adults;
- Descriptions of some substances young people may use;
- A look at risk factors that may make children, youth, and young adults try alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs, and protective factors that help offset those risks;
- Suggestions for how to talk to young people about alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs, tailored to their age group; and
- Tips on what to do if you suspect your child is using alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs.
Check out the guide below.